A atualização v 1.3.7 já está disponível no Steam. Confira as alterações:
– Mercedes and Porsche (non-Evo) fuel estimations fixed for Paul Ricard and Monza in the aggressive preset.
– Fixed AI driver stint protection in saved games to avoid forcing the AI to do a pitstop after driver swaps.
– Fixed Stability Control saving inconsistently for values between 0 and 100%.
– MP: Added assistRules.json for non-public servers.
– MP: Updated server admin handbook to version 7c.
– MP: Minor improvements for values written into the result.json file.
– Fixed AI cars repeatedly pitting in race weekend game modes.
– Fixed occasional stuttering using the opponent visibility setting against AI cars.
– Setup UI and functionality bugs and fixes.
– MP: Fixed total driving time counter behaviour in MP.
Now total driving time correctly freezes on pit entry and resumes on pit exit.
– Minor fix to the time multiplier display on session summary.
– Stint timer is now linked to the timing HUD when auto-repositioning.
– Fixed a bug that made AI cars pit repeatedly after their first pitstop.
– Fixed inconsistent F6 cameras for some of the Evo cars.
– Driver stint message now correctly follows if maximum driving time left is shorter than the current stint time.
– Fixed “Max Time Left” widget behaviour in single-car sessions.
– MP: Fixed damage not resetting for swapped cars.
– MP: Added live electronics settings transferring across swaps (TC, ABS, BBias, Map).
– MP: Added new chat command to hand over the car during FP and Q sessions:
“%swap X” (where X is the number of the target driver in the team list; 1 selects the first entry).
– Rating: Fixed wrong rating data when loading savegames or swapping into cars.
– MP: Added server admin handbook v7.
A atualização tem tamanho de 300.6 MB.