A atualização v 1.3.2 já está disponível no Steam. Confira as alterações:
– Cleared leftover pit strategies from all car preset setups.
– All car preset setups tyreset is now set to the default set 1.
– Updated race number generator when non-unique numbers are used.
– Start procedure triggers revised for Mount Panorama.
– Added lateral position indicator when delta speed is active in scripted formation.
– Various minor livery updates.
– Added option to disable the audio driver selection to use the default OS driver:
“enableAudioDriverSelection” in moduleenabler.json.
– MP: Servers will let team members join as spectators, independently of the isRaceLocked state.
– MP: Added server admin commands /sg10, /sg20, /sg30 and /clear_all (clears all penalties from all cars).
– MP: Scripted formation reliability improvements.
– MP: Fixed <no name> entries for a special configuration of entry lists.
– MP: Server will now write .txt files into the “current” folder, which implies the logging purposes better.
NOTE: it is recommended to clear this folder.
– MP: Renamed current/setting.json to current/settings.txt.
– MP: Entrylist property defaultGridPosition is now 1-based, resulting in 1:1 grid positions (ie 1 is pole, 13 is really 13).
– MP: Fixed an issue where defaultGridPosition would always start with position 2.
– MP: Incremented the server version, please update the servers.
– MP: Added server handbook version 7.
A atualização tem tamanho de 231.7 MB.