Dear #ACCompetizione racers, the new v1.0.1 update for Assetto Corsa Competizione is live now! Please restart your Steam client and download it!
– Tweaked pit location message for accuracy.
– Fixed wrong dynamic weather appearance during replays.
– Enabled reverse button for the replay HUD.
– Fixed a crash with a specific TV camera at Silverstone.
– Fixed controller issues in Q2 and R2 sessions of Career events.
– Fixed crash on Championship grid generation when circuit had too few pit boxes.
– Fixed wrong audio message when the current penalty is worsen.
– Added cut warning and drive through penality audio messages.
– Fixed points not loading right away in Main Career page.
– BAT shortcuts added for Oculus and SteamVR launch modes for external game start.
– Fixed wrong physical pit entry zone at Silverstone that lead to confusing penalties.
– Fixed crash when drivers join under certain circumstances.
– Fixed spectator mode slot assignment.
– Fixed Silverstone short formation lap not triggering correctly.
– Fixed “too slow” (TR+CC) for tricky corners like Eau Rouge.
– Fixed endurance light emissive on the Lexus RC F GT3.
– Fixed missing auxiliary lights on the Honda NSX GT3.
– Fixed flipped mirror reflection in the Mclaren 650S GT3
– Fixed car position offsets in the showroom.
– Fixed preset for Fanatec Podium DD wheels.
– Fixed various presets with wrong steer rotation values.
– Fixed incorrect maximum opponent count in championship.
– Removed incorrect texts mentioning early access from the user interface.
– Fixed navigation in Setup page.
– Fixed navigation in Main menu page.
– Increased AI minimum distance during formation laps.
– Fixed bass frequencies/LFE not redirected/working properly for some cars.
– Fixed gearbox compressor sound plays on some cars that don’t have it.
– Minor audio tweaks.