Dear #ACC racers,
A new hotfix has been released! Please restart your Steam client and download it now!
– Fixed qualifying rule bug in Custom Race Weekend when the number of race sessions set were fewer than the number of qualifying sessions.
– Fix for cut warnings used in non-race sessions.
– Improved AI behavior under braking in traffic.
– Added AI reaction time at race start.
– Cars lapping the focused car now indicated red on the real-time display.
– More consistent real-time display.
– Fixed controls lock issue after a race restart.
– Enabled refueling in Multiplayer pitstops.
– Fixed potential freeze/crash in Multiplayer.
– In Multiplayer, players who are late to press “Drive” before the formation lap will be sent to pitlane with controls locked.
– Fixed mandatory pit calculation for AI if Driver Stint pitstop mode is selected.
– More reliable blue flag triggers.
– On race-end, the real-time display now shows the official finish position.
– Fixed track getting dry too quickly when rain goes down in small increments.
– Disabled “Remove fastest lap” penalty from practice and qualifying.
– Fixed MFD taking mouse focus away from the Pause menu.
– Possible fix for missing Force Feedback in VR mode.
– Fix to a bug that switched the F3 camera set when switching cars (both in replay and in game using shift+arrows).
– Improved manual and automatic clutch issues and functionality.
– Fixed VR navigation in the Multiplayer lobby page.
– Navigation is now possible in the MFD in VR mode.
– Fixed a bug in dynamic weather that removed the starting rain from the Light Rain preset with dynamic mode enabled.
– Fixed replay searching for a car that is already disconnected in Multiplayer.
– Added priority to player-related penalty messages in race communication.