Hoje, 29/10/2018, a Codemasters disponibilizou na Steam o Patch 1.13. As versões para PS4 e Xbox devem ser disponibilizadas em breve.
- Added option to disable tyre carcass temperature – the Tyre Temperature option can be found in Gameplay Settings and there are two choices: ‘Surface & Carcass (Simulation)’, which is the setting that 2018 has used up to this point, and the alternative ‘Surface Only’ option.
- Fixed an issue where online stats would fail to update correctly – if your stats fail to update after this patch, please let us know in the Discussion thread, please be sure to include which stats are not updating for you.
- Improved times generated when a session is fast forwarded or Flying Lap / Return To Garage are used (i.e. time is skipped / accelerated). This will prevent times being generated that are around a second a lap too quick on the higher difficulty settings.
- Increased frequency of safety car deployment for multiplayer.
- Fixed issue where teams would value showmanship and sportsmanship incorrectly in contract negotiations.
- Fixed an issue where the safety car could incorrectly come out after using a flashback.
- Fixed an issue in online sessions where players would occasionally load into the incorrect track.
- Fixed an issue where certain PCs would use the incorrect audio update rate
- Fixed an issue in the UDP telemetry output where the PlayerIndex value would change to the incorrect player when entering spectator mode.
- Fixed a bug that meant players could be given a speeding in the pit lane penalty even if they were below the speed limit and had the limiter on when they crossed the limiter line.
- Fixed a bug that meant the AI would sometimes not go out to do a second hot lap in Qualifying.
- Safety car improvements when picking up the lead car when they are close to backmarkers.
- Fixed a bug that caused AI cars to be teleported back to the pit lane when loading a mid session save created while in the garage while the player is in the garage. This could cause the AI to set very short sector times.
O patch tem 149.9 MB para ser baixado.