KartKraft is stepping it up to another level with the introduction of setup changes for all karts. This first iteration gives you full control over caster angle, ride height, scrub radius, rear track width, seat position and brake strength to tune the handling to your liking. Additional tuning parameters like torsion bars, hubs and gear sprockets will be added in a future release, once part equipping/swapping is introduced.
We’ve also spent significant time addressing the kerb flipping issue, and the majority of kerbs should now be able to be attacked with aggression without fear of rolling over. With these changes, we’ve now reset all leaderboards and are excited to see just how much further you can reduce those lap times
- Added vehicle tuning and the ability to save these modifications to custom setups
- Added sector times to the leaderboards
- Telemetry output now contains world velocity, track name, sector count, current sector.
- Low speed slip angle telemetry output no longer osciallates
- Added wheel slip angle and contact surface telemetry output
- Fixed bug where the depth of field sliders in photo mode had no effect