Assetto Corsa Competizione – the new official Blancpain GT Series game – in development by Kunos Simulazioni and published by 505 Games, introduces a new car, a new circuit and some basic online Multiplayer functionalities, thanks to the update to Early Access version 0.3, coming today on Steam.
Early Access release #3 will feature the firsts Online Multiplayer functionalities, Paul Ricard circuit (Le Castellet – FR) and the new beast: BMW M6 GT3, together with Endurance game mode and a more complex pit-stop system.
– New BMW M6 GT3
– New Circuit Paul Ricard
– Introduced Practice Session Multiplayer Mode
– Introduced 3 Hours and 6 Hours Endurance race weekend
– New online Special Events with new content and online leaderboard
– Old offline Special Events (quick races) made available
– Setup Alignment Caster modification is now possible
– Setup bumpstop UP range is now in stable offset with wheel rate.
– Adjustments to the dry tyre model rolling resistance
– Adjustments to the rain tyre mode rolling resistance
– Wet and water surface rolling resistance and aero drag adjustments
– Brake ducts preparation on setup screen. Not yet available
– Fixed steering ratio right selector issue
– Fixed values on setup screen
– Improved trasmission and engine wobble and vibration simulation
– Improved start assist
– Improved TC logic
– TC logic simulation now takes into account engine and drivetrain vibration and tries to protect system malfunction.
– Improved pitlane limiter function.
– Pitlane limiter only available in 1st gear, disengages if 2nd gear selected.
– Ram-Air simulation for normal aspirated engines.
– Improvements on Lamborghini Huracán steering geometry
– Improvements and adjustments on all preset setups
– Introducing dirt buildup on cars (step 1)
– Fixed Bentley ABS same value 2
– Fixed Bentley Continental display issues with speed limiter
– Fixed gamepad deadzone forced in UE4
– Fixed z-fighting problem in replays
– Added Pixel Density setting in Video options for VR:
Pixel Density requires Resolution Scale to be set to 100
removing external workarounds (e.g. modified engine.ini) recommended
– Nameplates with text scaling in screen space, and settings in nameplateSettings.json:
textMinSizePerc: to make the text size bigger/smaller
minVisibleSizePerc: to make it disappear sooner/later
– Added Replay tyre compounds, track lights and car dirt status
– New audio device selector in audio options
– Improved spatialization for tyres sound and all related effects
– Reworked logic for skid and scrub sound effects
– Tweaked dirtiness volume related to its level
– Tweaked distance attenuation for exterior sounds
– Radio comms resource usage optimization (loading audio on demand)
– Events poliphony optimization
– Fix missing exterior engine in some rare cases with chase camera
– Minor audio fixes
– Performance optimizations in the game thread
– Mouse not interfering with D-Pad \ Keyboard menu navigation anymore
– Added new menu page Driver Profile (only Rating section available at the moment)
– Fixed drivers without helmet in VR